God have mercy 😭 My world crumbled before my sight. Where do I do now, where do I start. My wife, who was my pillar, died after giving birth to our son. She never sucked when she was pregnant, everything was fine only for the complications to take over my wife and the worst part is my son died too. I don't wish on my en ΞΎmy what I'm going through right now. May God accept their souls. Amen. She died after giving birth to a boy ne sk ΐp πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ don't be too insensitive to say rest in peace πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 😰 ‎ ‎

 God have mercy 😭 My world crumbled before my sight. Where do I do now, where do I start. My wife, who was my pillar, died after giving birth to our son. She never sucked when she was pregnant, everything was fine only for the complications to take over my wife and the worst part is my son died too. I don't wish on my en ΞΎmy what I'm going through right now. May God accept their souls. Amen. She died after giving birth to a boy ne sk ΐp πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ don't be too insensitive to say rest in peace πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 😰 ‎ ‎




script

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

n't pass without typing RlP for him😭 Heartbreaking: Ev!l' Father Arrested After Be headding His Son for Money R!tual in Calabar(Photos) This is so sãd 😭 write Rip for him 😭 To every hand typing Rest in peace ultimately death will never be your portion. Amen.Use 2 second to write R.i.p for him.